Second Level Course
ONAOO PROFESSIONAL TASTER
Attending the advanced second level course of ONAOO, which lasts “TWO” years, allows the participants to consolidate and improve their knowledge about the tasting of oils and the insertion in the “International Register of ONAOO Professional Tasters”
The major requirements for accessing second level course registration are as follows: first of all, you must have the Physiological Suitability for Tasting issued by O.N.A.O.O. at the end of a recognized technical course; you must be duly enrolled as a member of O.N.A.O.O. and must keep up with the payment of the membership fee.
Why not attend a second level course held by ONAOO?
- to deepen the knowledge about sensory analysis;
- to train smell and taste to recognise specificities which distinguish olive oil;
- to be on the International Register of ONAOO Professional Tasters, where companies could look for the best professionals updated in this field.
For those who are in the International Register it is a very important role because you can become an olive oil taster, a breeder and a master blender in the most qualified companies in Italy and abroad.
NECESSARY AND ATTENDANCE REQUIREMENTS
- Being O.N.A.O.O. member
- Members should have achieved the Physiological Eligibility for Tasting issued by O.N.A.O.O.
- Have a Skype account.
- The course should not be interrupted for more than one year, so an interruption for more than 12 months between the first and the second year is not allowed.
- Permissible absences are no more than one Skype session per year.
- Otherwise, registration will be cancelled and subscription fees WILL NOT be refunded.
- O.N.A.O.O. will communicate the dates of the Skype sessions to the participants at the beginning of the year.
- Skype session schedule will be delivered to the participants at the beginning of the course and it will be sent via email as well.
- Three-day theoretical-practical course at the Imperia headquarter.
- Four box for Skype sessions (one every two months).
- Two Boxes of self-training, including the completion and submission of the results on the reserved area of the website; every participants will be provided an exclusive and personal passcode.
- Four boxes for Skype session (one every two months).
- Two boxes of self-training, including the completion and submission of the results on the reserved area of the website; every participants will be provided an exclusive and personal passcode.
- Four-day course with exam session included.
- Attending regularly the second level course gives you the right to be inserted in the International Register of ONAOO Professional Tasters which is published on our website for one year.
- In order to remain in the Register for more years, it is mandatory to participate to the annual refresher meetings organized by O.N.A.O.O.
Some error has occured.
cwhat is o.n.a.o.o.
The National Organization of Olive Oil Tasters, established by the Union of Italian Chambers of Commerce, does not only deal with training but, always from an impartial position and inspired by scientific rigor, it represents a place of exchange, experiences, debates and defence of the quality of olive oils.EXPLORE →